What I Offer
As a supervisor I provide a forum for individuals and teams to reflect on their work situation and sustain and/or improve the quality of their work, communication and cooperation.
In coaching we deal with any topics and challenges you are confronted with in your current work (e.g. new jobs, transitions into new positions or conflicts on any level) and develop specific solution scenarios.
As a psychotherapist with special training in Gestalt Therapy I companion people through tough times, at turning points in their lives or on the way to a better understanding and acceptance of their own identity.
I offer space for reflection and development and I want you to feel safe, understood and accepted as who you are, here and now.
- In private practice since 2014
- 5+ years as group therapist at Pro Mente Reha and pta - Psychotherapeutische Ambulanz des ÖAGG
- 10+ years as Project Manager/Producer for various video game developers and in international and multingual settings
- Degree in Media and Communication Science and English Language from Vienna University
- Degree in Psychotherapy from Danube University Krems in cooperation with ÖAGG
- Training in supervision, coaching and organisational development (ÖAGG)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Published article on Language and Speaking in Gestalt Therapy Settings in Helene Neumayr, Petra Klampfl (Hg.) Spektrum der Integrativen Gestalttherapie, Band 2 der Reihe Gestalt aktuell (German)
- Member of ÖVS, ÖAGG, ÖBVP
Talk to you soon ?
- 0699 103 77 715
- Siebensterngasse 35, 4. Stock, Tür 11, 1070 Wien